Enter Your First and Last Name
Enter Your Email Address
Enter Your Phone Number
Enter Your Mailing Address
Where did you hear about the Museum School?
Thank you, your opinion helps us craft a better experience.
We value your privacy.
If you're interested in becoming a member, you may do so online or contact Peggy Higgins at 910-395-5999 ext. 1023
Members must enter their renewal date in order to verify membership and qualify for membership pricing.
Used to verify current membership
Please select your course and select (NON-MEMBER) or (MEMBER) pricing. Join CAM by Clicking Here.
Classes and workshops are small, and space is limited. Students are encouraged to register at the earliest opportunity in the event a popular course fills quickly. Waiting until the last moment to register may also result in disappointment if a course is cancelled due to low enrollment. There is a 10% increase in tuition roughly one week before start date. Specific amounts and dates are indicated with each session.
• Students may register online, by phone or in person. Registration opens for each session on different dates. Check Session Headings for details. CAM members enjoy discounted tuition.
• Registration is complete and confirmed when payment is received and processed.
• Refunds will not be issued for withdrawals from a class or workshop within 72 hours before start time. However, tuition (less 10%) will be transferred to student’s choice of a future class or workshop. Students who withdraw within 24 hours of start time will receive credit for tuition less 50%.
• No refunds or transfers will be given once the class has started.
• Students who are not in attendance and have not been in touch with the Museum School office will be charged the full price of the class or workshop.
• If class or workshop does not make minimum enrollment, it will be cancelled and enrolled students will receive their choice of 100% refund or transfer of tuition.